Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7
--sent from Rachael on 3/4/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Life is not a mystery or a chance game. We generally get what we believe in, ask for, have faith in, act on, whether it is good or bad.
-- from Dad on 3/5
One of my close friends, who isn't very spiritual, really wanted this new job. As she was waiting to hear whether or not she got it I kept telling her, "you better pray on it!"
She finally got the job and I said "you must've prayed." She said "I just put it out there..." In some way she made her request known.
These are great words. Very inspiring and encouraging too. You have made my day. Im now making my request know through prayer and supplication.
Post a Comment