This week, I told myself to "feel a sense of accomplishment." Everyday there's always a bunch "stuff" to do.
Even when my tasks are complete, I don't think I've ever feel a true "sense" of accomplishment because soon after completing a project, I have to do them all over again!
Distractions are a huge reason why I don't accomplish things on my daily list of to-do's. I start to meander and delve into different projects or tasks that are way more interesting than the actual task I have at hand.
No matter what does or does not get done, measure any and all accomplishments daily - even if it was a distraction! Try to be distracted by things that are on your list of to-do's or better yet, things that can be edifying. Celebrate accomplishments!
Motivation: At the end of each day, I will celebrate what I've accomplished, big or small, either on the to-do list or a simple distraction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment