Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Everyone has a story... here's part of mine

I grew up in Portland, Oregon. I was raised with both of my parents, I have 2 biological siblings and 1 very close friend that I call my sister. I still consider myself a newlywed as I have been married for 1 year and 8 months. My husband works in the field of molecular biology and I support technical researchers on a federally funded international public health project.

I'm almost 26, and I'm finally connecting all the dots. All the motivational, "you-can-make-it" dots. Every connection is a new epiphany.

My husband and friends often tell me how completely random I can be. Thoughts of mine come out of left field sometimes, but I never noticed it until now, when I started connecting my dots. Now I need to write this stuff down before it escapes me, and share it with you.

1 comment:

Calvine said...

Random is an excellent way to be! Good luck with your blogging endeavours I look forward to reading :)